Convince me back to your path

Name: Berlian arum sari
Kelas : 3A
Fkip B.inggris
Universitas lancang kuning

Character:
• Sella
• Mother
• Father
• Ria cs
• Yennita

Settings:
• Home
• Highway
• Police station

      

Starting from a child named Sella who has the noble ideals of wanting to become a Policewoman. With his persistence and persistence in learning he succeeded in becoming a Policewoman, his parents were clearly proud of his son who achieved his goal. Policewomen is a noble job because Police and Polwan keep security, protect, and protect the society.
*at home
(Mother again counting money arisan)
(Father again read newspaper)
Sella: mom, I graduated, I'm going to be a policewoman ..
Mom: seriously?
Dad:  right?..
Mother: alhamdulillah son, you succeed in achieving the goals you want, work honestly because what you have achieved it includes noble ideals ..
Sella: he is mom ...
Father: if you have become a policewoman do not forget the father of this mother, we dont expect your money, we just want you to remember us who have raised you ..
Sella: yes dad, mom.
Yet somehow, Sella's faith was suddenly shaken by worldly favors. Until he was blinded by money and wanted to be a successful career woman and do the haram untk way to get it. Without realizing what he planted he will get him hereafter but the reply in the world will first be obtained ...
Sella who has graduated is assigned as a traffic cop, to maintain the order and observance of road users.
*At the mall
Sella: waaawww, latest model clothes that are cool now too, waaah tasnyaa, waah Aipon S + 10,  how want to all this, police salary barely, how to buy this luxury goods ...
(television voice) Breaking news today.
"Be careful with policemen looking for you"
Mother of the times: "Why is the news about the police always negatife-negative he wrong too, why tu policeman nilang RICH FAST RAILS?
Sella: Haaa rich ??? why my heart starts pounding, and shaken how if I try it (in holy mind)
* Tomorrow, highway
(mother social gathering, matic motorcycle)
Sella: priiit .... sorry can pinggir edge briefly ...
Mother of arisan: what is it?
Sella: Did you know your mistake?
Mother arisan: sorry I do not know the book, why?
Sella: STNK? SIM? please show me ..
(giving ...)
  Your mistake is drove when in the area of ​​the school zone you should note the signs ....
Mother arisan: but I've been slowly ...
Sella: quietly? Says who? At this time the maximum speed is 10km / hour, you were 10.1 km / h can not be ... you want to pay a fine or motorcycle ticketed ...
Mother arisan: sorry miss,i want to go social gathering book, my later is late social gathering time my name goes out in mine again how loss  
How much is a penalty?
Sella: 300 thousand ...
Mother arisan: O God is very expensive, I'm just wrong sign
Sella: want to pay or ticketed ??
Mother arisan: astagfirullah miss, okey miss...
(Son Alay motorcyle,Proboden)
the direction is right ... turn ..
Sella: priiiiit ... STNK,
Ria: This is a book ..
Sella: SIM ...
Ria: This is a book ..
Sella: LETTERS OF NIKAH? ID card? KK? LETTER YASIN ??
Ria: hah ??
Sella: where ?? There is no ?? ticket 500 thousand ...
Ria: miss where there is so much money I still high school no work yet if I work already pay..
Sella: wait for work ... you think me what? should you wait? love aja if long wait will turn away ... I'm tired of waiting for the uncertain ..
Ria: vent miss??
Sella: want to pay or ticket? haaa ..
Ria: Lack my book no money to buy a 350 thousand miss, that's please miss
Sella: ok, I do not see the other signs next time ... should not proboden yes?..
Sella: ok miss ... (evil police base)
*Lunch break
Sella: It's pretty much my income today, can buy the luxury goods yesterday (while holding money)
* Highway (Return routine as usual)
(grandmother, verary car) / without a BM plate
Sella: pritttt ....
Grandma: (rich grandmother-nenk style) ..
Sella: (rich nii ..) where is his plate?
Grandma: duuuuh son, this new car boy, this is also just come home from dialer
Sella: is not my business nek, STNK, SIM?
Grandma: STNK 1 more week can be taken, new grandma sim extended, another week also can be taken ...
Sella: haduuuuh ... grandma... how ? grandma does not obey the rules, Indonesia is the country of law ...
Grandma: grandma sorry yes
Sella: My grandmother is 1 million
Grandma: (out of breath) many very ... .. want to quickly go on pilgrimage? grandma does not bring money, it's in the ATM  ....
Sella: grandmother can walk take the money at the ATM of his car left here, if not his car ticketed
Grandma: open the scary face (commander) ....
    it turns out you are a policeman who likes to blackmail citizens by paying and taking advantage, i am intel yennita and your boss. You are under arrest, let's join me to go to office
Sella: sorry commander ... not me, I'm the commander's mistake, I promise not to do this again. Commander.
Grandma / intel: nnti you explain office to acknowledge your crime ..
Sella: no commander
Grandma / intel: just now yeah yesterday yesterday every where
*in the office
Intel: try to explain why are you doing this?
Sella: I'm a commander, I do not mean to do it. I am tempted with the world and do not know its rewards for me and others
Intel: yasudah then you me stop from the police and wait for the court to summon you for what you have done
Sella: (crying over his deeds)



                                                                  The end


To download full version click here


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MID TEST TEORI BELAJAR DAN PEMBELAJARAN(Mis Destina)